Goals of the Business Impact Committee:
An information sharing committee that meets to explore issues, events and activities that have or could have an influence and impact on business in the region. Such issues might include infrastructure, economic, political, social, educational issues or a combination of all.
- Collating the collective concerns of business members of the ITC
- Liaising with the appropriate bodies for resolving business issues (education, infrastructure, social welfare, environmental, standards development, legislative, mediation etc)
- Recommend additional research / legal / standards / legislation development assistance from the National Chair where required
- Welcome new start-up businesses
- Invite speakers to discuss local meet with local business owners over the course of the year to learn about business expansion opportunities, retention, and employment needs
Resolve barriers to doing business.
Reports to the National Chairperson and the (International) Technical Barriers to Trade Committee.